If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
MORRISONVILLE — Teacher Ease Online registra- tion for Morrisonville Elementary School, kinder- garten – 6th , and the JR/SR High School 7th – 12th , will begin August 2, 2021. All students in grades Kindergarten through 12 grade should be registered via Teacher Ease, then parents/guardians need to come in person to the schools to pay fees. Parents and guardians can go to the dis- trict website at www.mohawks,net and click on the registration link to register their children. There will be computers available at both of the schools on Wednesday, August 4 and Thursday, August 5 to assist anyone who may need help with the registration process. All parents/guardians will need to complete the online registration before paying fees and submitting necessary documents in the offices.
The dates and times to come pay registration fees and bring required docu- ments to enter school are Wednesday, August 4, 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm and Thursday, August, 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. These are the only dates and times that the Grade School and High School offices will be open for collecting registration fees and required documents. The first day of school is Wednesday, August 18, 2021 with an 11:35 dis- missal at the gradeschool and an 11:45 dismissal at the JR/SR highschool. What to bring with you to registration at the schools:
– For new students transferring in or any student who do not already have a birth certificate on file, a copy of each student’s birth certificate (courthouse document, not the one from the hospital) must be on file.
– Parents, with a new address or new to the district, will need to provide two proofs of residency that prove you reside in the district. You can use your driver’s license, any bills that state your physical address, tax forms, etc.
No PO Boxes will be accepted. We realize that many have lived in the district for years, but we need to make sure all of our files are compliant with what the State requires. If you have already provided two proofs in the past years and have not moved since then, those will suffice for compliance. Thank you for your cooperation with this requirement.
– Morrisonville High School Fees:
Registration $75.00, Drivers’ Ed $75.00, Science Lab Fee $17.00,
Ag Courses $17.00, Art Fee $8.50 per semester, Computers $7.50 per semes- ter,
Accounting $15.00, Freshman Career $12.00, English $12.00, Bio 2 $14.00
– Morrisonville Junior High School Fees: Registration $75.00, Art $8.50/semester, Keyboarding $7.50/semester, Language Arts $12.00
– Athletic fees: Jr. High and High School students 6th – 12th grades–$ 50.00 each sport with limit of $100 per student $150 limit per family
– PE Uniforms: 7th – 12th grades–$20.00/set
– Morrisonville Elementary Fees: Registration $75.00
Pre-K students do not need to come in for registration on August 4 or 5th, the Pre-K teacher will contact parents and guardians to schedule a home visit and the Pre-K staff will collect the child’s infor- mation at that time, there are no fees for Pre-K.
The first day of preschool is Monday, August 23, 2021. MORRISONVILLE CUSD
#l1’S A “FIRST DAY EXCLUSION” SCHOOL.
ALL STUDENTS IN KINDERGAR TEN, SIXTH, and NINTH GRADE and NEW STUDENTS TO THE DISTRICT, ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THEIR PHYSICAL AND IMMUNIZATION INFORMA- TION ON FILE IN THE OFFICE BY THE FIRST STUDENT ATTENDANCE DAY,WEDNESDAY, August 18, 2021. STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND SCHOOL UNTIL THIS INFORMATION IS SUBMITTED TO THE OFFICE.
Forms to be completed and turned in:
– Proof of proof of physical exam and proof of immunization against preventable dis- ease must be on file for students entering Kindergarten, 6th and 9th grade and those who are transferring from another school district. Out of state transfer students must have an Illinois physical on file. Due August 18, 2021.
– Sports physicals must be on file in the office before a student is allowed to participate in any given sport in Junior High – this applies to 6th graders.
– Dental examination for all children in kindergarten, sec- ond, and sixth grades Due by May 1, 2022.
– Vision examination for Kindergarten students is due by October 15, 2021.
Monday, August 16 and Tuesday, August 17 will be Teacher Institute Days. The first day of student atten- dance will be on Wednesday, August 18, this will be a half day.
Grade school parents may bring supplies to the grade school office anytime starting August 2. Lunch and breakfast meals will be free to every student for the 2021-22 school year. There will be a charge for an extra main, extra milk, or a la carte choices. Breakfast will be served on the first day of school. The Oopa-to-go lunch will be offered on Aug. 18 as a take home meal due to early dismissal times.
Thursday, August 19 will be a full attendance day.
If you have any questions, please contact the Morrisonville Elementary School at 526-4441 or JR/SR High School at 526-4432