IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE FOURTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
CHRISTIAN COUNTY, ILLINOIS
FIRST NATIONAL BANK of PANA, a banking
WILLIAM D. THOMAS,
UNKNOWN OWNERS, and NON-RECORD CLAIMANTS,
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that pursuant to a Judgment entered by this Court on August 25, 2021, in the above-entitled cause, the property hereinafter described or so much thereof as shall be sufficient to satisfy said Judgment, will be sold to the highest bidder.
- The name, address and telephone number of the person to contact for information regarding the real estate is: Matthew Beavers, First National Bank of Pana, 306 S. Locust St, Pana, IL 62557, Phone: (217) 562-3961.
- The common address or other common description, if any, of the real estate is as follows:
100 North Dodson Street, Pana, IL 62557
- The legal description of the real estate is as follows:
Lot 4 of Dodson’s Subdivision, according to the plat recorded January 5, 2000 as Document Number 2000R00117 and in Plat Book 6 page 148; and a plot of ground lying in the Southeast Quarter of the Southwest Quarter of Section 14, Township 11 North, Range 1 East of the Third Principal Meridian more particularly described as follows: Beginning at a point 164.5 feet East of an iron pipe located 73.6 feet North of a stone located on the South section line between Sections 14 and 23 at the 1/16 Section corner, thence running East on a line parallel to said section line 164.5 feet, thence running North 30 feet, thence running West 164.5 feet, thence running South 30 feet to the point of beginning situated in Christian County, Illinois. (PIN 11-25-14-302-007-00)
- The tract of land is improved with an apartment building.
- The property may be inspected prior to sale by contacting Matthew Beavers, First National Bank of Pana, 306 S. Locust St, Pana, IL 62557, Phone: (217) 562-3961, by appointment only.
- The time and place of sale are as follows: Thursday, February 10, at 9:30 a.m., Christian County Courthouse, Main Floor, 101 South Main St. Taylorville, IL 62568
- The terms of sale are:
- Ten percent of the bid price shall be paid at the time of the sale and the balance of the bid price shall be paid immediately following the entry of an Order confirming the sale. All payments shall be in cash or cash equivalent.
- Any announcements by the Sheriff at the sale shall be binding and shall take precedence over all prior announcements including announcements contained herein.
- The sale is subject to confirmation by the Court.
- Title will be conveyed subject to all general real estate taxes which are a lien upon the real estate, and special assessments, if any, and easements and restrictions of record.
FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF PANA, a banking corporation,
by its attorneys,
Beavers, Calvert, Brotherton & Frisch
By: /s/ Beth E.
BEAVERS, CALVERT, BROTHERTON & FRISCH
Attorneys for Plaintiff
221 West Main Cross – P.O. Box 320
Taylorville, IL 62568
Phone: (217) 824-3341
Fax: (217) 824-3842
1/5, 1/12, 2022