If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
(PANA) — The Pana Fire Department responded to a fire on Raymond St. on Saturday, Feb. 12, 2022, at 5:34 p.m. According to the department, the fire started from a heating lamp which was reportedly being used to keep a pot-bellied pig warm. The pig was not located after the fire. Firemen had to remove a propane bottle from the front of the structure. Due to the condition of the structure and the safety of the firemen, the structure was allowed to burn to the ground. No one was injured and no damage estimate was available. The Tower Hill Fire Department assisted at the scene. Firemen were on the scene for about two hours.
(Tom Latonis/Breeze-Courier Photo)